Being a guest on Career Talk Pro is about giving back and encouraging others, and your career journey and industry insights are invaluable to our audience!
We want you to make the best impression on our audience, clear AUDIO is essential, it allows the listener to focus completely on your STORY. We highly recommend a computer headset with microphone -or- earbuds with built-in microphone to achieving quality audio and the full interview experience.
*Download the guest interview flow brochure here
Show Timeline & Conversation Flow
1. Guest Introduction:
• I will share your professional career summary with our audience.
• Then introduce you to the show.
2. Career Highlight:
• Share an accomplishment or moment in your career that you are proud of.
3. Choosing Your Profession:
• How did you start, what inspired you to choose this career field or industry?
• Discuss your education, training, and any certifications.
4. Insider’s Look into Your Industry:
• Describe your role within this career field, what you do now (or what you had done).
• What future outlook do you see within your industry?
5. Career Success Tip:
• What specific tip, strategy, or advice could you share with us, to achieving career success?
Have Fun! This is about YOU.
People love to hear about your career journey, and through sharing your story with our audience, they can learn from you, and gain an appreciation for what you do!
• I will call you via Skype at the scheduled time.
• This is an audio only interview.
• Our Skype ID: careertalkpro
Recording Alternatives if Skype is Unavailable
• Zoom Conferencing (computer or smartphone required).
• Home or Office Telephone Line (not recommended for poor audio quality).
• Interviews using a cellular telephone is not allowed on the program.
Interviewing Best Practices
• Mute cellphones and/or office telephone.
• Turn off Skype notifications.
• Close email program to avoid audio glitching.
• Place a glass or bottle of water nearby.
• Have a Career Highlight identified you’re ready to share.
Media Recording: By participating in the CareerTalkPro.com interview, you agree to allow Distributed Products Inc. to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Distributed Products Inc. to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in all other public distribution.